Thursday 1 November 2007

Training starts now!

Well, this is a bit scary - entering the virtual world of blogs. So, why have I set one up? On one level, because I hope it will help me raise funds for 'Facing Africa' the charity I am running for in the Sahara desert next March/April. Secondly, it may be of some help to future MdS runners in the same way I've benefited from blogs and forums so far.

Its 24 weeks until the MdS and my training schedule started on Monday. An easy week to get going after a three week break following the Tooting Bec 24 hour race.

So far this week I've done an easy 4 miler around town and last night, complete with headtorch (a Petzel Myo XP for those that are interested) did a 7 mile circuit, all on pavement's, but not all of them lit, or very well lit. Decided to head out of town to avoid the trick or treaters....

Feeling good after three weeks rest and all aches and pains seem to have healed.

No comments: