Friday 15 May 2009

Blogging!

Not sure where to start. So, here's a summary.

Decided to try and get in the UTMB so applied at end of last year fully expecting not to get a place but be offered one for 2010. Only they had tightened up the entry criteria and were undersubscribed, so suddenly in January I find myself planning to run 103 miles in the Alps and climbing 9,400 metres - about the height of Everest.

I hadn't planned to blog though, but then at a Trustee meeting of Children Today Charitable Trust last weekend I sat there thinking, I should be using this event to raise funds to support our work helping children and young people with disabilities. So, here we are!

I'll post about my training (and doubtless some kit stuff) and also progress on fundraising. So please pop in for updates and please sponsor me! Just click here: http://www.justgiving.com/ultratour

No comments: