Sunday 23 December 2012

Day 114 - tumble down mountain!

Well, that's what I did today! Ironic really, we bought skiing helmets for the first time this year, partly because last time we went skiing everyone seemed to be wearing them and Emma has always had one, mainly because its been compulsory for 'children'. 

So, then I go and do a massive wipeout, the first I can every remember, taking a huge blow to my head. Helmets, just as we'll then! Apart from that, a great days skiing.

Still had time to fit in a run,despite warm temperatures today, and even rain, it was starting to ice up again by the time I went out so, back on with the Kathoolas and more 'I'm so impressed by this bit of kit moments. Ran down into Schladming, then followed a waterfall route (floodlit) before the return, uphill journey.

So, about two miles, taking the tally to 559.

No comments: