Saturday 8 September 2012

Day Seven - Friday 7 September 2012

First real logistical challenge today. Out early on my Brompton to cycle to the station to get a train to Lancaster. Return to Leeds for 6.15 pm then cycle the 2.5 mils straight to the Left Bank in Leeds to watch the Australian Voices Choir (check them out, they are awesome!).

Left the concert about 8.45 pm and then got dropped off 2 miles from home to get my run in.

The logistics:
I wore my running socks (black) all day.
I changed into my compression shorts before I left the Lancaster Office and wore them under my trousers.
Before I left in the morning I put my running shoes, over shorts and running top in Pamela's car.
On the way to Leeds Pamela texted me to let me know where her car was parked. I had the spare key so I could go straight to the car and fold up my bike and put it in the boot before the concert.
Finally, I changed into running top, shoes and shorts in the car at a pull in at the side of the road.

Day seven and week one done!

358 days to go. 26.1 miles complete.

No comments: